Our packaging tape features a rubber solvent which provides and excellent fast bond on a large range of surfaces and in various temperatures. Available in Clear or Brown and various widths. For your convenience, we open cartons and sell tapes by the roll – no minimum quantity applies. Pair with our Safety Blade Dispenser for ease of use.
- Roll Width: 18mm, 24mm, 36mm & 48mm
- Roll length: 75m
Cloth tape is used in a very wide range of applications due to its strength. Our cloth tape is coated in polyethylene which provides a waterproof layer. Cloth tape features a strong and flexible woven cloth backing and provides an aggresive adhesion. A variety of colours are available and rolls are hand tearable for ease of use. We open cartons so no minimum quantity applies.
- Roll widths: 24mm, 36mm, 48mm, 72mm or 96mm
- Roll length: 25m
- Colours: White, Black, Silver, Green, Blue, Red & Yellow
Our tape dispensers are a pistol grip and are used for general purpose sealing applications with packaging tape. They are heavy duty and durable and feature an ergonomic handle for extra comfort. They also include and adjustable roll tightening mechanism so you always have a perfect fit. Available in various sizes to suit a range of tape widths.
Crossweave filament tape is mainly used where a high tensile strength is required. The fibreglass reinforcement ensures the tape has extra strength and eliminates the possibility of stretch in the tape. Filament tape is used for bundling and carton sealing and is most commonly used in engineering and industrial warehouse environments. We open cartons so no minimum quantity applies.
- Roll width: 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm or 48mm
- Roll length: 50m
Our specialty double sided tapes are specifically designed to provide a high performance bond. Available in four different types, these tapes are perfect for when you need that extra amount of hold. Available in various widths. No minimum order quantity applies.
- ProLINK provides a high performance bond where wet glues, screws or mechanical fixings may otherwise be required. ProLINK is used widely in transport, signage and glass and glazing industries. This tape is clear and provides excellent clarity when being adhered to glass or clear acrylic.
- FlexLINK is an acrylic foam tape that is designed to provide a high performance bond. This tape also can be used where a mechanical fixing may be required. Often used in signage and transport industries, the nature of this tape helps provide a gasket and seal.
- UniLINK is perfect for use in a range of fixing and mounting applications. This tape is a great all-rounder and its low thickness ensures joins are barely visible. UniLINK is a clear adhesive that ensures visibility on a clear product is minimal.
Our masking tape is designed to suit a range of applications. It features a premium rubber solvent adhesive ensuring a clean, residue-free removal. Mostly used in general purpose applications, this tape is hand tearable for ease of use. We open cartons so no minimum quantity applies.
- Roll width: 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm, 72mm or 96mm
- Roll length: 50m
Standard printed message tapes are a fast and economical alternative to printed labels. Message tapes are designed to fit our tape dispensers for ease of application. A range of messages are available.
- Roll width: 48mm
- Roll length: 66m
- Colours: Orange/Black OR Red/White
- Handle with Care
- Top Load Only
- Security Seal
- Glass With Care
Can’t find something that suits your business or brand? Why not enquire as to printed tape today? Custom printed tape can be used in a variety of ways including content identification, storage advice, safety notices, barriers or simply to increase the visibilty of your brand! Available in a range of sizes, colours and materials. We can arrange to have your tape printed in as few as 36 rolls (1 carton).